What You'll Need (Chicago Adult)
If you are 18 or older and live in the Chicago area, you will need the following to participate in Safer Foundation's employment services program
1. Gather the information you will need for an appointment with Safer Foundation including:
- Your relevant IDOC (Illinois Department of Corrections), CCDOC (Cook County Department of Corrections) or Federal ID numbers and release papers.
- Valid identification such as a state identification card or a driver’s license.
2. Call or e-mail Safer Foundation to schedule an appointment with an Intake Counselor:
- (312) 913-5796 (Chicago Area)
- Safer Foundation is located at:
571 W. Jackson Boulevard
(Corner of Jackson and Jefferson)
Chicago, IL 60661
3. Expect to spend about 2 to 3 hours at Safer Foundation on this first visit.
- Watch and Listen
- Reentry Resources
- Public Policy
- Success Stories
- Follow Us