What You'll Need (Chicago Youth)
If you are between 16 and 21 and are no longer enrolled in school, you are eligible for our GED youth education program
In order to participate, see the following steps:
1. Obtain identification in the form of a State ID or a Driverâ€™s License. If those are not available then a birth
certificate and a social security card are required.
2. Schedule an appointment, call:
(312) 575-3270, or (312) 575-3272
3. Bring a high school transcript and a release letter or drop slip.
4. Bring proof of family income in the form of a check stub or medical card.
- Watch and Listen
- Reentry Resources
- Public Policy
- Success Stories
- Follow Us